Marion Music Studio - Spreading the joy of making music!
RSS

Recent Posts

MTNA conference 2016
Thoughts about practicing

Categories

MTNA conference
Practicing

Archives

March 2016
February 2011

powered by

My Blog

MTNA conference 2016

I'm so excited to be attending the MTNA conference April 1-6 in San Antonio.  I will be helping with the booth for JoyTunes, the creator of the popular Piano Maestro app for iPad.  Stay tuned for more details!

9 Comments to MTNA conference 2016:

Comments RSS
floodplainstudios on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:11 AM
I believe I’ll become a frequent visitor to your site! I enjoy your in depth posts about this subject and I enjoy the fact you are so knowledgeable about this subject.
Reply to comment

Steve on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:14 AM
I am also excited to be attending MTNA conference April 1-6 in San Antonio. It was really a great time ever. It still fresh in my mind. I just love to join this type of conference. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Ivory Lach on Monday, July 02, 2018 9:34 AM
I discovered your MTNA conference 2016 page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Check it out here: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

anonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:48 AM
good
Reply to comment

bestessays com on Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:41 AM
Dealing with an autistic child is a whole new experience and people like you sharing such tips always make it more convenient and easier, thank you and keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

marketing dissertation writing on Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:13 AM
Of course you were excited! This conference is amazing. I want to visit it too!
Reply to comment

Scuba Diving in Cabo on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:32 AM
Oh I got to know first time that Pizza Hut has also fundraisers.Well its really good step and I liked this post.People always share good remarks about its food quality.
Reply to comment

happy new year 2019 on Friday, November 30, 2018 1:17 AM
I am also excited to be attending conference April 1-6 in San Antonio. It was really a great time ever.
Reply to comment

Hal MacCullagh on Friday, December 07, 2018 6:36 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://wntdco.mx/dkfzt Unsubscribe here: http://2url.de/1alt
Reply to comment